Thursday, November 04, 2004

 

God wanted this....

Yes its true...God Wanted GWB to win the election!

Can I have an AMEN?

God wanted George Bush to win because he wants him to have to answer for Haliburton...Can I get a hallelujah!

God wants him to feel the publics wrath for sending young Americans off to die in a pointless war based on lies..


Oh Yes I feel it...I feel the Holy Spirit rising up in me..

The Holy ghost iza telling me that God wants GW Bush to be president so he can answer to the evil deficit Satan to which he has sold his soul!

Oh Lord can I get an AMEN!

The sins of the father will also be the sins of the son.

God want's GW Bush to be President when the evil Saddam is put on trial and he testifies that Ronnie Reagan and George Bush Sr sent Donald Rummsfeild to Iraq and gave Saddam the chemical weapons which he unleashed upon those poor Kurdish people...

I say brothers and sisters can I get an Amen!

God shines the light of truth upon those who hide in the darkness and show them for what they truly are.

The Lord works in mysterious ways but fear not my children for he has a grand plan of redemption for all of you. You will see the Lord strike down the false prophet, the heretic, the blasphemer who goes by the name of George W. Bush. He has used the name of the Lord thy God to further his reign of lies and deceit and judgment day is drawing near for him.

I feel the power of the baby Jesus jast a' tingling in my toes.

Can I have an AMEN!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?